Recipes Listed by Base
curry spice shop
curry spice shop

Thread: Recipes Listed by Base

Default Recipes Listed by Base

Hi there, I've been a member ... on and off... for years, but haven't ever posted before. I am cooking a few dishes for a family get-together, which is great (any chance to cook and share a curry!) Only problem is; if problem it be, they all like different heats/spiciness-es, so I'm casting around for recipes that I wouldn't normally go for myself. I'm cooking a Korma and so I've prepped a mild base for the first time ever and have been searching the site for other dishes that use this mild base. Unless I'm missing something, there's no quick way of doing this, as there is with say, the melting base.

I was wondering if it might be possible to have the recipes ordered by the different bases somewhere? .... or is it there already and I've missed it (not unusual!)
    I posted on Real Curry Recipes so can you!

Gateshead; A road to and from Newcastle and that's it.

Hi Baggins

The Takeaway Recipe Section has a list of starters, mains etc using the mild base. Though it's a big list, not all of the links work. However, the recipes highlighted in green get you a link and should get you a decent curry to suit your needs

Hope this helps and good luck with the cooking,

Graham.
    Last edited by graham flintoft; 22-09-2017 at 05:04 PM.
    I posted on Real Curry Recipes so can you!