Cooking a naan bread

Default Cooking a naan bread

I am thinking of buying a brick pizza oven to put in my garden and I just wondered does anyone use a pizza oven to cook their naan breads, do you think this would work ok or not
    cheers LB
    I posted on Real Curry Recipes so can you!

I am thinking of buying a brick pizza oven to put in my garden and I just wondered does anyone use a pizza oven to cook their naan breads, do you think this would work ok or not
    cheers LB

Hi LB.
    Why not buy or build Tandoor there's a couple have been built to some success for us all to have a look at on the site.
    Too much trouble for me though. It's off to Morrisons then in the microwave for a minute then little butter the top, or even better ASDA for some and one of there Vindaloos, its good if you don't have the time to make a base. (I'll wash my mouth out with soap and water for saying such a thing ).

Happy Cooking
    Ray
    Last edited by Snowtop; 26-07-2016 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Made a Ba**s up

Wife wants a pizza oven in the garden i cant see why it wont work they get too about 330 degress and cook a pizza in 2 mins

Hi LB,
    I can't see why it wouldn't work mate.
    As long as you can slide the naan dough off your peel in the same way as pizza dough.
    I've not tried it myself though.
    Cheers
    Mick