Micks South Indian Garlic Chilli Chicken For Dinner With Fried Fly For Dessert
curry spice shop
curry spice shop

Thread: Micks South Indian Garlic Chilli Chicken For Dinner With Fried Fly For Dessert

Default Micks South Indian Garlic Chilli Chicken For Dinner With Fried Fly For Dessert

My Wife had Micks South Indian Garlic Chilli Chicken for Dinner tonight with fried fly for dessert.

Apologizes for the chipped bowl in the picture.

p.s. The curry was amazing, the wife loved it & Thai's usually hate Indian food..

970119_558685724166805_1913293254_n.jpg1001349_556132004422177_804177011_n.jpg
    I posted on Real Curry Recipes so can you!

I'm glad you both enjoyed the curry Farang.
    I do think the bug dessert could do with a sprinkling of Chat Masala powder though

Cheers,
    Mick

To see her actually eating western food is a miracle, she only ever eats Thai food usually, nearly all Thai people are like that they are not very adventurous when it comes to eating cuisine from other countries.

I will try to replace the MSG with some Chat

Cheers Farang

That's great Farang.
    To know that she doesn't eat anything but Thai and when she does she has one of my recipes and loves it.
    I'm really pleased, obviously you made a great job of cooking it.

I'm afraid, no matter what was sprinkled over the bugs....I couldn't bring myself to eat them...
    Apparently they are a staple food in Gateshead

Mick

Yeah I eat most Thai food but I leave the insects, boiled chickens foot (with toenails on) Bala (fermented fish) & 100 year old egg to my wife & daughter.

I have made the Chasni, Ceylon, South Indian Garlic Chilli Chicken, Chicken Tikka Dhansak & Gaaja bhaji all using your special mix powder & they went down a storm on a little test night I did with some English friends, I definitely recommend those dish's to others, next on the list is the Butter Chicken & the Bengal Merch but I cannot get Naga Chilli paste so I will have to make a red chilli paste using Thai chilli's.

I will be putting more picture on over the coming weeks.

Cheers farang