Garlic Chilli Chicken - Page 3
curry spice shop
curry spice shop
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Garlic Chilli Chicken

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtop View Post
    Hi Grotesque. Don't know can YOU make it without?. Give it a go and let us know how you get on. Could be the making of a new Indian restaurant favorite.

Ray
    Not sure I'll be concentrating my efforts in that direction As I told her, if you don't want garlic, there's egg on toast. Garlic-less garlic chicken indeed!!! lol
    I posted on Real Curry Recipes so can you!

On a more serious note (i.e. actually MAKING CURRY!!!) do you think I could make a couple of changes without altering it too much- cos I've got some pre-prepared chicken tikka, so maybe use that, and add a bit of left-over masala paste instead of / alongside the tomato paste?

Hi Grotesque (how about a name instead of Grotesque, not that I am saying there's anything wrong with Grotesque ). Anyway I digress, No one says you have to stick to the recipe par say. Try it and if you think its as good as you thought it was going to be then you have a new recipe you can share with us? If not try less masala paste or a little more or leave it out all together. Is your call. As long as your happy, and as I say if you find that it is the best thing you have made Let Us Know.

Ray

Gateshead; A road to and from Newcastle and that's it.

Hi Grotesque (how about a name instead of Grotesque, not that I am saying there's anything wrong with Grotesque ). Anyway I digress, No one says you have to stick to the recipe par say. Try it and if you think its as good as you thought it was going to be then you have a new recipe you can share with us? If not try less masala paste or a little more or leave it out all together. Is your call. As long as your happy, and as I say if you find that it is the best thing you have made Let Us Know.

Ray
    Wise words Ray.

Cheers,

Graham.

Thumbs up

Ray
    Yes Ray, cheers. As it happened I didn't use the massala paste in the end- but it was quality gear even if IDSSM couldn't believe that number of chillis though. Mind you because I cut them length ways, as instructed, I then deseeded them which I guess reduced their heat; but if I hadn't all the seeds would have fallen out?

Also, in terms of quantity, I gotta suspicion that the recipe is for two- because I made the two portions and then combined them. And lo and behold-! There's enough left for another two tonight!!! Which are in freezer as tonight's Jalfrezi night.

PS: Grotesque is HERE

Cheers Ray,
    Ed

How can I cook this it looks wonderful, are the recipes hidden or something?

Gateshead; A road to and from Newcastle and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by curryman121212 View Post
    How can I cook this it looks wonderful, are the recipes hidden or something?
    There's a recipe HERE to try.

There's a search box top right that'll help you find recipes etc.

Hope this helps,

Graham.

This is my fav recipe.Garlic chilli chicken is looking yummy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123